Skip to content
- Throughout the year we have a 3-night minimum. Exceptions are made on last minute availability. A surcharge will apply. Please call.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation made for less than 3 nights via our online booking engine.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Rates are based on availability and may change. Increases and/or decreases in rates will not affect current reservations.
- Check-in: 3pm / Check-out: 12 noon
- Maximum of 2 people per room. Adult guests only please.
- 14.42% room and sales tax applies to rate.
- Rates and terms/conditions subject to change without notice.
- COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS: Requests to cancel made 30 days or less (0-30) prior to arrival will be allowed to move the reservation, or create a credit on account at Ho’oilo House to be used at a later date. Please note when using the option to move the reservation, you are still subject to the cancellation policy on your original dates and are not allowed to cancel a moved reservation – the reservation can be moved again or a credit on account with Ho’oilo House can be created.
- Please note: until further notice, refunds (on reservations canceled more than 30 days prior to arrival) will be delayed by 30 days.
- If Cancellation is received more than 30 days (31+) prior to check-in date, a $25 fee is charged.
- If Cancellation is received 30 days or less (0-30) prior to the check-in date, the full booking amount of your stay will be forfeited.
- We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. Please note that there are many travel insurance providers available, some with more comprehensive plans. To research the various plans offered, we recommend visiting Insure My Trip.
- Cancellation terms/conditions subject to change without notice.